This town is full of beauty! I love it here! I went paragliding this AM and loved it! Was nervous, but there really is not anything to be nervous about! The pilot was great! Came back to hostel and enjoyed free breakfast/uses it as my lunch too :) Swiss cheese, nutella, freshly baked bread, orange juice, yogurt and cereal yumm.. anyway, all of that was divided before paragliding breakfast and afterwarda for lunch! Taking advantage of free laundry (well 2 tokens the hostel provided serves as the machine fee!) While clothes are in dryer, I need a mini nap! Feel fatigued and have plantar fasciitis like pain.. that hiking is catching up with me! I want to go bike riding after my nap and take free walking tour too! Its my last and only full day in Interlaken! I'm not going to let some pain keep me down! This is when that emergency stack of ibuprofen that I had baught in Zagarolo, Italy for 10times as much as USA price comes in hand!! And of course, I carry emergency medical kit :) the last hostel I was at in Manarola, between all of us girls in the dorm, we had a mini pharmacy for all of our various issues :)... ok its noon, time for siesta. It should be a law-mandatory nap time! I feel spoiled having a machine wash my clothes... used to washing in the sink by now! But If it is free and/or included with the hostel price, then my heart says, get ny money's worth! Some.may see me as cheap, but I see myself as economical. Or else, I would not have been able to save up to come here where euros, francs, pounds are far more expensive than US money... cannot have all materialistic luxury, and I do not want it all. The fun is in bunking with strangers, learning to find your way by foot rather than take taxi, and I did enjoy sink washing clothes! It makes me feel like I am a local! I love that feeling...
 |
| View from paragliding take-Off site on top of mountain |
 |
| Dinner! tried to prepare this In 30 min and eat in 15 min..seems like a lot of time but was not! Rush rush rush and I still missed the walking tour By like 2 min as I was washing dishes downstairs in hostel kitchen |
 |
| The hostel kitchen has free food-food for anyone who wants , if I had seen this earlier and paid attention to what ingridients they have, I would not have had to run into town to get pasta and xheese and miss the walking tour! It happens... things dont always go as planned, that is life :) |
 |
| swiss chocolatem..yumm but super ezpensive. I tried one piece for chocolate's sake and it was delicioso, but my fav is still cadbury dairymilk! 10Rs for small chocolate bar of cadbury in India is my style! not 1.3CHF for 1 piece here... |
 |
| random building with beautiful balconies and flowers...they are everywhere here! |
seems right out of a bollywood song... reminds me of the song meri saason mein basa hai from aur pyaar ho gaya movie... couldnt stop humming ir while walking haha...got to keep myself entertained somehow!
 |
| now this is what I am talking about! Free continental breakfast again!! I saved some nutella and had it for dinner as the rest of my day was not as great and i needed chocolate therapy... i need to take some to Geneva with me..Geneva is probably just as expensive if not more for food! |
 |
| i love these random flower posts... |
....next place, Geneva. Have to figure out train situation again! As usual, just as i got accustomed to one country's or area's system, i leave for the next! That is part of a journey of growth...find your way and learn new things!
No comments:
Post a Comment