Now this was my type of a day! Natural history museum, Florence Nightingale museum, science museum oh my! With all the trains and underground tubes, I feel like we have walked the entire London area ombination of underground and on ground (if that makes sense...) I loved the Florence Nightingale museum!! By far the best! I learned so much about her. She was a strong advocate for public health for India on top of everything else she did!! Her dedication to Nursing is commendable for all she did for the advancement of the field, starting holistic nursing movement, everything she did in the war, etc. I got to visit/learn about two people I admire the most or idolize... her and Gandhiji (well I saw his college that he studied to be baristar at!)...I don't care about posing with brad pitt's wax statue; I got to connect with my real heroes! Fun day with my sister in law. Off to Athens tomorow..ahh don't know any Greek but hopefully I will find my way and learn some! Its hard for me to post pics Without constant wifi or high speed data, so I will post later! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment